Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Ambroisa Orange Salad
A great recipe to try...orange ambroisa fruit salad recipe...nice one !
* 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
* 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 3 bananas, sliced
* 2 cups flaked coconut
* 2 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 cup pecan pieces
* 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 cup maraschino cherries
1. In a large bowl, combine mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, bananas, coconut, marshmallows, and pecan pieces. Fold in whipped topping. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
Chill for 1 hour or overnight...then the fruit salad recipe ready to serve....hmmm nice !