Strawberry, Spinach, and Pear Salad recipe to try.... a unique taste of fruit salad !
* 1/2 cup black walnuts
* 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach leaves
* 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce, torn
* 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
* 8 large strawberries, sliced
* 2 pears - peeled, cored and sliced
* 1 (6 ounce) container crumbled feta
* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
1. Place the walnuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat; toast the nuts while stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool completely.
2. Toss together the spinach and romaine lettuce in a large mixing bowl, and toss with 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette. Arrange the strawberries, pears, feta cheese, and walnuts over the top of the salad. Dress the salad with another 3 tablespoons vinaigrette and the fruit salad recipe is ready to serve...wow...great taste !