An amazing fruit salad recipe to try !
25% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup well drained canned pineapple chunks
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup Orange Curry Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Combine all ingredients, except almonds. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, sprinkle almonds over top of salad.
Orange Curry Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup light or fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful
- 2 to 3 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
Combine all ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.Makes 6 servings. The fruit salad recipe curried is ready to serve