- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 medium apples, unpeeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
1. In food processor, coarsely chop cranberries, stir in sugar. Cover and chill 4 hours.
2. Drain cranberries for about 2 hours, reserving liquid for another use.
3. In large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and gently stir in drained cranberries.
The fruit salad recipe is ready...nice one !