Thursday, August 18, 2011
CITRUS FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
Citrus Salad recipe to try ......
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 lime - zested, peeled, and sliced
* 1 mandarin orange (tangerine) - zested, peeled, and sectioned
* 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
* 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
* 1 bulb shallots, diced
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place lime slices, tangerine sections, navel orange, and grapefruit in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the lime zest, mandarin orange zest, shallots, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Pour over the fruit. Arrange dressed fruit atop romaine lettuce and the fruit salad recipe is ready to serve....hmmmm !
fruit salad recipe: apple-salad-hudson-valley.