- 1/2 cup light French salad dressing
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and thinly shredded
- 6 slices cantaloupe
- 6 strawberries, stems and caps removed
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and stemmed
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. For Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk dressings together until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
2. For Salad: Divide shredded lettuce equally among 6 plates, mounding lettuce in the center of the plate.
3. Arrange cantaloupe slices along edges of plates.
4. Halve strawberries and place a half at each end of cantaloupes.
5. Arrange a cluster of blueberries and a small mound of shredded cheddar cheese on edge of plate opposite of cantaloupe.
6. Drizzle dressing lightly over all.
This great fruit salad recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !