Try this creamy fruit salad....amazing..!
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
* 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
* 1 large Jonagold apple, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
* 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
* 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl. On high speed, beat in the whipped topping. Fold in the bananas, pineapple, fruit cocktail, apple, and coconut. If desired, mix in the maraschino cherries, pecans, and raisins. Pour the salad into a serving bowl, and chill 1 hour before serving....yes..what a creamy taste...nice !