Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Cran Raspberry Gelatin Salad
Another great fruit salad recipe....raspberry mix !
* 2 (3 ounce) packages cranberry flavored gelatin mix
* 1 cup boiling water
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries - thawed anddrained
* 1 cup ginger ale
* 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
* Additional whipped topping
1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. In amixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add hotgelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the raspberries,ginger ale, pineapple, pecans and vanilla. Refrigerate for 30minutes or until partially set.
2. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Transfer to a13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Spread withadditional whipped topping....hmmm...nice & refreshing taste of raspberry salad..! The fruit salad recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !