...try this !
Fruit Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping*
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 (11-ounce) cans mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated orange peel (optional)
1. In large mixing bowl combine sour cream with the whipped topping. Add remaining ingredients and gently fold in until just combined.
2. Transfer to serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
* Or substitute with 2 cups lightly sweetened real whipped cream.
Variation: Reduce the pineapple and mandarin oranges by half and add the same amount of any fresh or frozen fruit that suits your fancy such as sliced bananas, chopped apple, grapes,
strawberries, blueberries, peaches. or a frozen fruit such as strawberries or blueberries.
Wow...a great combination of fruits salad recipe ready to serve......nice !