Monday, August 1, 2011
BLUEBERRY FRUIT SALAD
Try this great Blueberry Fruit Salad Recipe....mmmm great taste !
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry flavored gelatin mix
* 2 cups hot water
* 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine hot water and gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling. Pour into a 9x13 inch dish and chill in refrigerator until firm.
2. Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin. Chill until serving. This great blueberry fruit salad recipe is ready to serve...nice !