A nice recipe to try...Green Grape Salad recipe...
* 4 pounds seedless green grapes
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 4 ounces chopped pecans
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.....mmm great taste of grapes salad..!