Layered Fruit Salad One Recipe
Fruit Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups fresh or drained canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 medium oranges, sectioned
- 1 medium grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
Fruit Salad Recipe Instructions :
First of all In a medium saucepan, combine the first six ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for five minutes. Remove from the heat; cool completely.
Meanwhile, layer fruit in a glass-serving bowl. Remove cinnamon stick from the sauce; pour sauce over fruit.
And then Cover and chill for several hours or over night. Enjoy the fruit salad !