Fruit Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 medium apples, not peeled and diced
- 1 (17 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves, drained and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Fruit Salad Recipe Instructions:
Layer apples, apricots, pears, peaches and pineapple in a large bowl. Combine orange juice and lemon juice and pour over fruit. Spread cherry pie filling on top. Cover and chill for two hours.
Arrange banana slices over pie filling.
Sprinkle with the coconut. The fruit salad recipe is ready to serve immediately...enjoy !