- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 pounds Red Flame grapes, quartered
- 1 (16-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
1. In a food processor, grind cranberries. Transfer to a medium bowl and mix with sugar. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cranberry mixture, marshmallows, pecans, and grapes. Fold in nondairy whipped topping.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
The fruit salad recipe is ready for starters....enjoy it !