Try this great recipe...!
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INGREDIENT
- 1 Winesap or Fuji apple, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 15 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Dill for garnish (optional)
1. Combine the prepared apple, radishes, celery and mango in a large serving bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
3. Pour dressing over the vegetables and fruit, tossing gently until all ingredients are well coated. Adjust seasoning as desired. Garnish with dill sprigs....this fruit salad recipe is ready to swirl your taste...!